The Civik is a contemporary spiral stair kit designed in Italy. It offers sturdy steel treads and clean lines without unsightly bolts or welds. The complete kit comes in one box with landing, railings, balusters, and treads. Written instructions and a demonstration video or DVD are included. Basic household tools are all that are needed for assembly.
The Civik offers a triangular universal landing which can fit a square or round opening that is at least 2″ larger than the staircase diameter. The units are finish painted, with black non-slip PVC tread covers. Handrails are a unique flexible core covered with soft yet durable PVC rubber. In place of a knee or half wall along your top floor or opening, balcony rail kits of identical materials and finish are available to complete the contemporary appearance of your staircase.
- Tread lengths are as follows for the 3 diameters; 20 ¼, 24 ½, 28 ½
- Metal is 12 gauge steel
- Handrail is a flexible aluminum core with a vinyl grip covering, (similar to an automobile dashboard material). Handrail diameter is 1 ¾
- Weight capacity is 700 pounds
- The height of the spiral stairkit is adjustable between 8′ 3″ to 10′, but with optional accessories, installations from 6′ 10″ to 12′ 4″ are possible.
- Staircase kits are available in three different diameters:
- 3′ 11 1/4“
- 4′ 7 1/8“
- 5′ 3″