The Enduro Steel is the spiral staircase for outdoors. It combines long-term durability with high standards of quality and craftsmanship in design. The kits features include:
- Hot dipped galvanized for protection against rust and weather.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Extruded black PVC handrail.
The Enduro Steel offers a landing which can fit a square or rectangular opening, or adjoin a header/mezzanine. The handrail is a continuous length of extruded black PVC. Written instructions and a demonstration video or DVD are included. Basic household tools are all that are needed for assembly. No balcony rail kit is available for the Enduro Steel.
- Tread lengths are as follows for the 3 diameters; 20 ¼, 24 ½, 28 ½
- Metal is 12 gauge steel
- Metal is hot dipped galvanized. Product will be shiny metallic when new and oxidize to a soft Grey/white
- Handrail is an extruded PVC coil. Handrail diameter is 2″
- Weight capacity is 700 pounds
- The height of the spiral stairkit is adjustable between 8′ 3″ to 10′, but with optional accessories, installations from 6′ 10″ to 12′ 4″ are possible.
- Staircase kits are available in three different diameters:
- 3′ 11 1/4“
- 4′ 7 1/8“
- 5′ 3″