The Arke-Fontanot Phoenix has many of the same features and benefits of the Civik model, but offers the sleek, warm look of solid, clear sealed Beech wood treads. The complete kit comes in one box with landing, railings, balusters, and treads. Written instructions and a demonstration video or DVD are included. Basic household tools are all that are needed for assembly.
The Phoenix offers a triangular universal landing which can fit a square or round opening that is at least 2″ larger than the staircase diameter. The units are finish painted, with Beech wood treads. Handrails are a unique flexible core covered with a simulated wood grain PVC which matches the tread color. In place of a knee or half wall along your top floor or opening, balcony rail kits of identical materials and finish are available to complete the contemporary appearance of your staircase.
We’ve made it easy to find even more awesome products with the largest railing and stair catalog resource library online.
Browse here to find the perfect solution for any entryway, staircase, office, exterior, or mixed use projects.
- Tread lengths are as follows for the 3 diameters; 20 ¼, 24 ½, 28 ½
- Treads are clear sealed solid beech wood, 1 5/8 inches thick
- Metal is 12 gauge steel
- Handrail is a flexible aluminum core with a vinyl grip covering, (similar to an automobile dashboard material). Handrail diameter is 1 ¾
- Weight capacity is 700 pounds
- The height of the spiral stairkit is adjustable between 8′ 3″ to 10′, but with optional accessories, installations from 6′ 10″ to 12′ 4″ are possible.
- Staircase kits are available in three different diameters:
- 3′ 11 1/4“
- 4′ 7 1/8“
- 5′ 3″