The Arke-Fontanot Enduro Steel is THE spiral staircase for outdoors. It combines long-term durability with high standards of quality and craftsmanship in design. The kits features include:
- Hot dipped galvanized for protection against rust and weather.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Extruded black PVC handrail.
The Enduro Steel offers a landing which can fit a square or rectangular opening, or adjoin a header/mezzanine. The handrail is a continuous length of extruded black PVC. Written instructions and a demonstration video or DVD are included. Basic household tools are all that are needed for assembly. No balcony rail kit is available for the Enduro Steel.
We've made it easy to find even more awesome products with the largest railing and stair catalog resource library online.
Browse here to find the perfect solution for any entryway, staircase, office, exterior, or mixed use projects.
- Tread lengths are as follows for the 3 diameters; 20 ¼, 24 ½, 28 ½
- Metal is 12 gauge steel
- Metal is hot dipped galvanized. Product will be shiny metallic when new and oxidize to a soft Grey/white
- Handrail is an extruded PVC coil. Handrail diameter is 2″
- Weight capacity is 700 pounds
- The height of the spiral stairkit is adjustable between 8′ 3″ to 10′, but with optional accessories, installations from 6′ 10″ to 12′ 4″ are possible.
- Staircase kits are available in three different diameters:
- 3′ 11 1/4“
- 4′ 7 1/8“
- 5′ 3″